The iconic textile jacket issued to the U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots was the blueprint for the Malcolm’s design, though we’ve incorporated everything you’d expect from a top-quality motorcycle jacket. A lightweight, stylish option for riding around town.
- Malcolm is C E homologated as PPE.
- Main external material : coated polyester for abrasion and water resistancy.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows, which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30's "Central Back" (level 1) and
- "Full Back" (level 2) back protector, available as an added option.
- Central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind and rain. Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Five pockets (four outside including a credit card pocket on the arm and one inside).
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Adjustable at the waist and wrists.
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.