Developed with 3Layers, a flexible, comfortable and resistant material, the Groove introduces for the very first time in Furygan’s product range
the “Transformer” concept with a new generation of independent lining.
- Groove is CE approved as PPE.
- Transformer type removable and padded thermal lining.
- This new lining that can be worn on its own is equiped with a high collar,and with additionnal padding on the chest, a very exposed zone to coldness.
- Main external material : 3Layers, an assembly of three technical textiles that creates a warm, solid, waterproof and wind-blocking shell.
- CE approved D3O protectors
- Internal Polymesh technical for shoulders and elbows. lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30s
- Soft, comfortable, the 3Layers 'Central Back' (level 1) and does not absorb water and 'Full Back' (level 2) back limits the cold transmition that protector, available as an occurs by conductivity when added option. wind hits a wet material.
- 5 pockets (3 outside including a crédit card pocket on the arm and two inside)
* Sizes run small in this brand
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.