- The Vince jacket from Furygan is made from cowhide leather which has been treated with a vintage finish for a worn in look.
- The jacket has a removable quilted lining, aluminium in the front for insulation and has been treated with water repellent preservative for a good level of protection from the external elements.
- Stretch panels at the back of the shoulders increase comfort and mobility whilst side waist adjustments enable you to obtain a customized fit.
- The jacket comes complete with approved D30 shoulder and elbow protectors and is prepared for a removable approved D30 back protector.
Specification Made from cowhide leather Vintage finish 100% polyester lining Water repellent treatment Removable quilted lining Aluminium in the front for insulation Fixed air mesh lining laminated with polyurethane film approved D30 shoulder and elbow protection.
Removable approved D30 back protector Stretch at back of shoulders Touch fastening side waist adjustment Leather Panther appliqué at back Zip to attach jacket to trousers. Snap fastening neck.
* Sizes run small in this brand
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.