Coldmaster is the warmest jacket Furygan has ever created. Combining state-of-the-art technology and our proven expertise, it keeps you snug in the wintriest weather.
- The Cold Master is CE homologated as PPE.
- Outter shell: a combination of three different grades of polyester ("Ballistic", "Mat" and "Plain") for maximum abrasion resistance and unbeatable style.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE approved protectors for elbows and shoulders.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the"Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors, available as added options.
- Reflective inserts on the chest, arms and back.
- Removable high thermicity Thermolite padded lining featuring aluminium and wind stopping inserts on the chest. Mesh at armpits to ease heat dissipation. Equiped with a high collar.
- Specific internal technical lining, warm, waterproof, and breathable.
- Furygan "Winter flap”: inside the garment, on the front, a part of the thermal lining, can be deployed to offer an additional thermal protection against the cold on the chest area.
- The Furygan Connection System (F.C.S.) allows you to connect trousers as well as various optional linings and accessoiries to your Furygan jacket or trousers quickly and easily.
- Furygan "Ski" System: a waterproof skirt, sewn on an anti-slip elastic, prevents the air to come inside the vest from below. Removable, it reveals a full lengh zipper allowing a 360° connection to Furygan trousers.
- Adjusters at the collar (automatic multi-position adjuster), wrists, hips, waist and arms (to ensure the protectors will reman fitted even without the removable thermal lining.
- Eight pockets. Five outside (including a credit card pocket) and three inside (including a mobile phone net pocket).
- Stretch panels for even more comfort.
- Additionnal connecting zip.