The Chrome is a sport jacket that hides its true origins. Like naked motorcycles,
it conceals its high-end technological features under a stripped-back
appearance, maintaining an edgy but understated look.
Protection / Security
- Chrome is CE homologated.
- Main external material : high tenacity polyester for abrasion resistance.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce the products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O homologated protectors for elbows, shoulders and back (1621-2 level
- 1 Central Back type homologated back protector fitted as standard), which offer full protection without restricting comfort and freedom of movement.
- Reflective panels behind the elbows.
Ergonomics / Comfort
- Waterproof and breathable insert.
- Removable, thermal padded lining.
- Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- The back and ches t fe ature an internal
- 3D honeycomb lining which improves the strength of the fabric, offers increased comfort and better thermoregulation in all weathers.
- Furygan “AFS” system : vents with water repellent zips on the chest and back can be opened in order to create an air flow in the vest.
- Zippable flap that fastens underneath the main zip in order to create the perfect barrier against wind and rain.
- The staggered design of the two zips ensures a comfortable fit.
- The internal lining of the sleeves is constructed from 80% hypoallergenic cotton for increased comfort.
- Five pockets
- Adjustable at the waist and arms.
- Two connecting zips (one short and one
- full) mounted on an elastic belt.
- Additional snap claws for linking the jacket to your trousers belt quickly and easily.
- Stretch panels in the shoulders for increased flexibility.
* Sizes run small in this brand