Specialized Turbo Creo SL Comp E5 - Black/Storm Grey
The Turbo Creo SL E5 Comp features an E5 Premium Aluminum frame and a Future Shock 1.5. For the spec, we included a 1x Shimano GRX group to take on shifting and braking duties, while DT R470 Boost™ wheels get wrapped in 28mm Turbo Pro tires to keep you rolling worry-free. And for the saddle, you'll find that our fan-favorite Body Geometry Power Sport provides plenty of comfort.
- The Creo SL is the lightest e-bike in its class—literally kilograms lighter than the competition. Not only does the lightweight and stiff, premium E5 alloy frame inspire dancing on the pedals and diving into corners, it also reduces overall system weight and increases the range.
- The lightweight SL 1.1 motor doubles your effort with as much as 240 watts of silent and powerful assistance to amplify your ride. The motor’s responsive torque curve delivers power perfectly in-tune with your normal riding cadence and leaves no resistance when riding unassisted.
- Battery anxiety? Not on the Creo SL. With up to 80 miles of range from the internal battery, the Creo SL eats up big miles and long days. Our optional range extender provides up to 40 additional miles of mountain-flattening power.
- By connecting with our Mission Control App, you're able to tune the SL 1.1 motor to your riding style, record rides, and monitor the battery. The app can handle battery management automatically too, ensuring the battery will last as long as you need it to. The motor even has a built-in power meter that transmits to any ANT+ head unit. Don’t want to connect? No worries—the Turbo Connect Unit (TCU) on the top tube gives you all the control you need to ride.
- With 20mm of rough-road-taming travel, the Future Shock 1.5 not only delivers a smoother, more comfortable ride, but it also reduces fatigue and increases speed over harsh terrain. The new Smooth Boot, meanwhile, enhances the aesthetics to bring a clean transition from the head tube to the stem.
- We’ve learned there can be more difference between two male cyclists than between a male and a female cyclist. Gender alone doesn’t provide enough data to specialize. It means that separating bikes as male or female is arbitrary and outdated. With this in mind, we've developed a geometry that's best-fit for all riders—one that's comfortable, snappy, and handles like a dream.