AX-8 Naked Carbon is a helmet for those who love sporty, technologically advanced, stylish and high performing motorbikes.
The innovative design, made more captivating by the exposed carbon, is the main characteristic of this new Agv product, which also sets itself apart for the excellent technical characteristics, such as the extreme lightness (1,160 g) due to the final layer of the shell fully made of carbon, the optimum aerodynamics obtained through simulation software systems, the Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) with direct ducts, the characteristic and functional chin guard air intake, and one of the widest fields of vision of its sector segment.
Comfort is guaranteed by the sanitised Dri-Lex® inner liners, fully removable and washable.
- Visor mechanism with customisable opening system.
- DUAL visor in scratch-resistant, anti-fog polycarbonate.
EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR SHELL
- Inner EPS shell in 4 sizes.
- Exterior shell in CAAF (Carbon-Aramidic-Fiberglass) in 3 sizes.
- Outer shell layer completely made of carbon fiber 3k.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with large ducts hollowed into the shell for improved air circulation inside the helmet and better aerodynamic efficiency.
- 3 front vents and 2 rear extractors.
- Chin air vent with open/close position which can be easily removed and replaced without the use of tools and is interchangeable with that on the AX-8 Evo.
- Dri-Lex® sanitised fabrics. The fixed part of the cheek pads is covered with a soft, easily washed, flexible material.
- Fully removable and washable liners (including the flap on the strap).
- Chin guard base acts as shock-absorber.
- Double D retention system.
- Weight (ECE2205): 1160 g (+/- 50g) in M size.
- Wind-T optimized: The aerodynamics was tested in a wind tunnel.
- Dual Porpose: The visor can be removed and the helmet used with an off-road mask.
- RCS patented: The chin guard air vent can be removed without any need for tools and can be replaced by a off-road grille.
- Reinforced Chinguard: The chin guard air vent support is internally strengthened to prevent the intrusion of materials.
- Shock absorber: Protective shock-absorbing system on the chin guard.
- Goggles Ready: Ready for use with goggles.
- Easy clean: Easily washed thanks to removable inner components and plastic upper parts.
- CAAF: Shell in CAAF (carbon-aramidic-fiberglass).
- 3 shell sizes.
- 4 EPS.
- IVS (Integrated Ventilation System) with channels hollowed directly in the shell.
- Removable and washable inside padding.
- Fabrics in Dri-Lex®.
- Hygienic treatment of the comfort padding.
- Double D retention system.
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.