Tough aluminum skid plates to protect your board
- Precision CNC Machined from 6061 Aluminum
- Upgrade your Boosted Boards stock plastic skid plates to high quality aluminum
- Tough aluminum skid plates are much more durable than the stock plastic ones
- Reversible and can be switched around to a fresh side for additional life
- Perfect fit replacement of stock skid plates on all V2 and V3 Boards: Stealth, Plus, Mini X&S. Works with all stock hardware and mounting bolts
- Lightweight aluminum skid plates weigh in at 2.9 oz/ea (compare to 0.8 oz/ea for stock plastic skid plate)
- Follow all installation instructions and guides before install and usage. Take care to push motor wires out of the way during installation to ensure they don't get pinched.
- These are not a personal safety device. We make no guarantee that these will protect your board or yourself from injury. Always wear a helmet when riding your Boosted Board, ride safe and enjoy!
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.