The BajaBoard G4X is the king of all-terrain e-boards, and the muscle of the BajaBoard family.
This is not just "big tires on skateboard" like everything else on the market. The G4X is designed from the ground up as an off-road buggy - you just happen to be standing on it.
Not only is the power output massive, the incredible traction provided by independent four wheel drive will plow you through tall grass, mud and sand. And with on-board traction control and electronic differential, you are always in control.
- Top speed: 37 mph
- Range: 18 Miles*
- Hill climb: 45% grade
- Braking: All wheel regenerative
- Max recommended payload: 245 lbs
- * Range is based on 176 lbs rider, riding at an average of 18.6 mph.
- Motors: 4 Brushless Motors (one per wheel)
- Transmission: Belt drive
- Battery: 900Wh Li-ion
- Recharge time: 2-2.5hrs
- Control: Wireless 2.4GHz hand controller
- Headlight: Included
- Backlight: Included
- Suspension system: Aluminium independent double-wishbone
- Backbone: Aircraft grade aluminium
- Shock absorbers: 60mm travel, adjustable pre-load & rebound
- Tyre: Pneumatic 10"
- Dimension: 1270mm x 495mm x 280mm
- Total Weight: 55 lbs
- Every board comes with hand controller, battery charger, headlights and tail lights.
- Available with black, green, red or orange shocks.