The Davida Classic retains all the original design features of the 1950's low dome racing helmet.
Manufactured using traditional materials and techniques and handbuilt with exacting regard to quality. Neat and compact in design, it is an authentic example of the first helmets especially manufactured for motorcycle racing. The Classic helmet has a fibreglass shell, leather interior, side flaps and neck curtain.
An amazing helmet with precise execution to be true to the original design. The classic face mask is designed to go specifically with this line of helmet. An adjustable basket ensures a perfect fit allowing the helmet to sit as high or low as you desire, achieving maximum styling and function.
- Leather interior with adjustable two-tier cotton webbed harness.
- Internal harness and leather neck curtain is lock-stitched to full circumference of the shell.
- Fibreglass composite shell, hand-sculpted to retain the classic dome shape of the original racing helmets of the 1950's.
- Quilted leather neck curtain, finely tailored and lined with brushed cotton.
- Secured using studded leather strap and nylon webbing strap with double D ring.
- Goggle strap retainer.
Sizing Measurements for the Classic (please measure across your forehead and above your ears) Please note the sizes as the medium Classic is the same as the Jet in size large as a result there is no XL since a large Classic is the XL Jet.