The madmen of the Empire’s R&D team took a great Axe marker and tweaked, refined and re-designed it to create a new badass big brother, the Axe Pro.
The improved ergonomics makes it feel better in your hand and the Redline OLED board gives the Axe Pro a bigger brain. It is easier to maintain due to the updated bolt removal system, accessible Eyes and a reduction of screw sizes that require only 2 hex wrenches for any adjustment.
The Axe Pro also includes upgrades like: improved waterproofing, compact Relay ASA, new trigger and trigger guard, better clamping feedneck and micro honed two-piece Driver XX barrel. Axe PRO…need we say more!?!
- Full feature Redline OLED board with joystick navigatio.
- Now only 2 hex wrenches needed for all screws on the Axe Pro
- Improved ergonomics in Grip Frame and Foregrip
- Re-designed Grip frame has deep angled comfort design
- Improved weather-proofing including waterproof gasket around battery door
- More robust foregrip mounting design
- Simpler push-button in-line bolt removal system
- New smaller, more compact Relay ASA
- Improved ASA attachment, no more set screws
- Polished two piece barrel with standard Bore size .688 improved accuracy & efficiency
- 7.5” Control bore and spiral porting for excellent ball on ball accuracy that is cross compatible with Pipe barrel backs
- New trigger design with modular trigger guard
- Trigger pin removed in favor of screw for easier Trigger maintenance
- Externally serviceable Eyes, no longer requiring marker dis-assembly for Eye maintenance
- Double Eye system that is easy to clean
- Rubber nub-style ball detents
- Tool-less clamping feedneck
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.