Rugged, Waterproof 360-degree Camera with 5.7K/30fps Resolution and 4K Spherical Stabilization
- Resolution up to 5.7K/30fps unstitched and 4K/30fps with in-camera stitching¹
- 4 built-in microphones capture 360-degree audio
- 4K spherical stabilization² ensures a smooth video regardless of camera movement
- Built-in sensors provide G-Metrix™ data overlays in 360-degree augmented reality³
- Easy-to-use, free VIRB® Mobile app and VIRB® Edit desktop software let you edit, stabilize, share and add data overlays to videos
- Constantly record for more than 1 hour on 1 charge4 — without overheating
- VIRB 360 is the first of its kind, capturing a complete sphere of high-resolution video and audio — even photos.
- It eliminates the lengthy editing process with unrivaled 1-click video stabilization up to 4K resolution at 30 fps and allows you to instantly livestream5 any adventure.
Defining a New Standard for Full-sphere 360 Video and Audio Capture
- This rugged, waterproof camera is true to its name, recording the full 360 degrees — horizontally and vertically.
- VIRB 360 will auto-stitch¹ your 4K footage in camera.
- If you’re looking for higher resolution, you can record video in unstitched 5.7K resolution at 30fps.
- You can choose between different recording modes such as time lapse, manual and more. Even capture 360-degree photos, burst shots, time lapse and Travelapse™ photo capture up to 15 megapixels — stitched in camera.
- Combined with the 4 built-in microphones for 360-degree audio, you and your viewers will be totally immersed in the 360 experience.
Captures Spherical Stabilized 4K Video with 1 Click
- Take a shaky, hard-to-follow video, and turn it into a smooth and stable masterpiece in 1 click. Regardless of camera movement, the 3 modes of 4K spherical stabilization² ensure a smooth video.
- Stabilize mode smooths quick movements and vibrations without overriding camera orientation.
- Use lock mode to secure the orientation of the camera in a specified direction. In follow mode, the orientation follows the GPS trajectory.
Edit Videos and Livestream on the Go
- With the free, easy-to-use VIRB Mobile app and VIRB Edit desktop software, you can edit, stabilize, share and add data overlays to videos.
- Use the VIRB Mobile app to connect the camera to your Apple® or Android™ device.
- Connect your NFC-enabled Android smartphone to the camera with just 1 tap of your phone on the camera.
- Then, use your smartphone as a remote control for the camera, see live 360-degree video of what you are recording, use a virtual reality (VR) device to instantly view your 360 videos in VR, or livestream to YouTube® and Facebook®6.
Data Overlays with G-Metrix
- Retell your story in greater detail than ever before.
- Built-in sensors, such as GPS and GLONASS, barometer, accelerometer and more, provide countless customizable G-Metrix data overlay options in 360-degree augmented reality².
- Just select premade templates of the data points you want, and see your custom data overlay displayed in your video.
- Other compatible Garmin sensors and devices pair with your VIRB to extend camera control and provide detailed, measurable data tailored to your activity. Check the Compatible Devices and Accessories tabs for a list of compatible products and sensors.
Control It with Your Voice
- “OK Garmin, start recording.” It’s that easy.
- When you are about to speed down a rugged hillside, chances are you don’t want to reach up and press start. Now you can just use a voice command7, and the camera will start and stop recording and take photos.
- Or ask VIRB 360 to “remember that” to tag specific moments in your adventure and quickly find them again later.
Make a Splash
- This rugged camera is built to endure everything from a whitewater adventure to a child’s birthday party.
- VIRB 360 is waterproof to 10 meters, small and lightweight enough for any adventure, and it features strengthened glass lenses you can easily replace without tools.
- The camera works with our durable mounts as well as other standard mounts and accessories, and it can shoot more than 1 hour on a single battery charge4.
- The sunlight-readable display shows battery, storage, mode and connectivity status. VIRB 360 can do it all.
Watch 360 Videos
- For the best viewing experience, we recommend you watch 360 videos in the YouTube app on a mobile device or tablet.
- To view interactive 360 YouTube videos on a desktop, you’ll need Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox or Microsoft Edge.