- Thinner, lighter, more evolved GPS pilot watch with band and bezel options and customizable face art to match your style
- Features METAR and TAF screens for the latest aviation weather information at a glance
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons enabled by a worldwide airport database
- Baro-adjustable altimeter, HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, various timers and alerts plus wireless control for VIRB® action cameras
- Activity tracking, multisport profiles and Elevate™ wrist heart rate technology on D2 Bravo Titanium keep you fit away from the airport
For the ultimate in form meets function, D2 Bravo Titanium demands attention with a sleek, sophisticated, premium titanium band (or black rubber activity band), gunmetal steel bezel and buttons and elegant UTC pointer hand paired with a refined 24-hour time reference on the bezel. Plus, D2 Bravo Titanium adds Garmin Elevate wrist-based heart rate, so you can easily monitor heart rate and activity levels without a chest strap.
Function for Better Flying — and More
With streamlined mode selection, a crisp color display, enhanced graphics, added wireless connectivity options and easy-to-access METAR and TAF screens for weather information at a glance, the D2 Bravo series is a true GPS-based flight system in a wrist-worn configuration. And these watches double as stylish, highly accurate timepieces that any pilot or aviation enthusiast could proudly wear anywhere, anytime — whether that’s a fly-out round of golf or an overnight business trip with a morning jog before a client meeting.
Sharp Display, Sharp Look
- Every pilot needs a backup plan. And the D2 Bravo series is a smart choice. Each of these watches boasts a high-sensitivity GPS receiver, altimeter with adjustable baro setting and a 3-axis compass with HSI course indication.
- A premium sapphire lens offers superior hardness and scratch resistance, and a bright, extra-crisp, full-color Garmin Chroma Display™ features LED backlighting for great visibility in all lighting conditions. Each watch also can be personalized to display your aircraft tail number.
- The D2 Bravo series provides 2 distinct looks that deliver stylish appearance and extra-rugged durability.
- D2 Bravo features a brown leather or black rubber band and stainless steel bezel and buttons.
Fly Direct-to or Nearest With Ease
Using its built-in worldwide airport database, the D2 Bravo series lets you access either of our signature Direct-to and Nearest routing functions by simply pressing dedicated buttons. So, you can fly straight to the location or waypoint of your choice — or find the nearest airport if you need to land quickly. You can view your route on a basic moving map display. Or, follow the HSI course needle to your destination. By setting your own waypoints, you can also navigate easily to any location not included in the database. In fact, you can even create Mark on Target waypoints, with the Save Location feature, to easily reference — and return to — locations you’ve flown over.
Keep an Eye on the Weather
- For at-a-glance updates on the weather for your departure airport or your destination, the D2 Bravo series works wirelessly with your compatible smartphone to bring you a screenful of current plain-language terminal forecasts (TAFs) and meteorological reports (METARs), including winds, visibility, precipitation, cloud cover and heights, temperature, dew point, barometric pressure and more — all color-coded to indicate VFR or IFR flight.
- You’ll have all the vital measurements you need for smart pre-flight decision-making — as well as smart notifications and alerts enroute.
Automated Flight Logging
- With Garmin Connext®-capable technology, you can navigate with confidence, and you even have the option to create flight plans.
- The D2 Bravo series provides you with a convenient way to maintain a consistent log of your flights; during takeoff, it detects a change in altitude, which initiates the logbook function to automatically begin recording date, duration, total flight time and route.
- Then, it syncs logbook data with flyGarmin.com® as well as the Garmin Pilot™ application on your compatible mobile device.
Customizable Displays and Timers
- To aid in situational awareness, you can assign customizable data fields to display GPS groundspeed, GPS track, distance from waypoints/airports, estimated time enroute, bearing, glide ratio and other useful flight parameters.
- There’s also a handy altitude-alerting feature that can be set to notify you when reaching or leaving a preselected altitude.
- You can select the stopwatch function for timing approaches or flight legs.What’s more, the baro-based O2 Altitude alert feature provides preset vibrating altitude alerts when you’re operating above 12,500 feet to automatically notify you when supplemental oxygen is required.
- Plus, various other timer functions with vibrating alerts can be set to remind you when it’s time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
Stay Active Away from the Airport
- A D2 Bravo series watch doesn’t just enhance your flying, it enhances your life. It boasts multisport activity profiles, including golf, running, biking, swimming, rowing, hiking, skiing and more — and it’s water-rated to 100 meters, so it can withstand swimming and other water activities.
- And with the recently updated Garmin Connect™ Mobile app, you can download more than 40,000 golf courses worldwide for precise course data, and use your watch as a digital scorecard.
- For everyday wear, the D2 Bravo series incorporates activity tracking functions*, which count steps and provide a customized step goal each morning, while also counting calories and distance throughout the day. It also features a vibration move alert after 1 hour of inactivity and sleep mode to monitor quality of rest at night.
Control your VIRB Action Camera with Your Watch
- The VIRB family of HD action cameras (sold separately) lets you capture the beauty and precision of flight in stunning detail.
- And with its wireless connectivity, your D2 Bravo watch can also be used with your VIRB camera to remotely start/stop video, view elapsed time for recording or even capture high-quality still photos — while shooting live video.
- You can even control multiple VIRB cameras at the same time, to capture the action from multiple angles.
- Regardless of whether you’re at the golf course, the boardroom or flying at 12,000 feet, the D2 Bravo series offers custom-tailored features that set it apart from any other aviator watch on the market.
- The D2 Bravo series combines the GPS wearable technology that Garmin is known for with a sleek form factor that suits your life both inside and outside of the cockpit.
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.