- The CS1 will run equally well on tanks of a very wide output range. The CS1 will work just as well on a tank with 850psi output as one with 250psi output. The secondary benefit of this is that the CS1 can shoot deeper into the tank without fear of plummeting velocities as the tank pressure drops.
- The SL5 regulator is actually housed between the new POPS assembly and the frame with velocity adjustment through the bottom of the POPS bonnet. The construction is incredibly robust. And of course you will still find the helpful + and - indicators to help guide you on which way to make adjustments.
- With the SL5 regulator now located in the frame it’s enabled even more exciting features to be added to the foregrip area.
- Weight: 987.6g/2.17lb (inc Barrel,Battery,Feed,POPS)
- Reliable hoseless design
- New ISCIS3 (Innovative Solenoid Controlled Isolation System) solenoid assembly
- Custom SMC Pilot Valve
- Mobile Military Comm-style Electronic Connections, transflective LCD module
- Powered by AA batteries
- Tool-less battery replacement
- Tool-less eye cover and detent removal
- Tool-less drivetrain removal
- 2-piece wraparound grips
- 1-piece contoured foregrip/battery cover
- Wire-free body-to-frame electronic interface
- Adjustable bolt speed control - 115psi operating pressure
- IVCore drivetrain with increased internal volume
- Lower operating pressure - Open source trigger shoe to allow custom trigger profiles
- Full size HPR accepts low, medium or high pressure tanks
- Shaft5 barrel with Shaft Pro tip
Warning: You must be 18 or older to order this product. By ordering you certify that that you are at least 18 years old and satisfy your jurisdiction's legal requirements to purchase this product.
This is not a toy. Misuse may cause serious injury or death. Eye protection designed specifically for paintball must be worn by the user and persons within range.
California Residents: This product may be mistaken for a firearm by law enforcement officers or others. Altering the color of the product or brandishing the product in public may be dangerous and may be considered a crime.
We cannot ship this product to addresses outside of the United States or to any address in New York City.
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.