Ultra-compact emergency headlamp. 26 lumens
Ultralight (27 g) and very compact due to the integrated ZIP retractable cord, the e+LITE emergency headlamp should always be with you. Always ready to use, it can be stored with its batteries for 10 years in a vest, an emergency kit... Its white or red, continuous or strobe lighting allows you to be seen and to signal an emergency.
- Ultracompact, ultra-light (less than 5 cm long and only 27 g) emergency headlamp to always have with you
- Always ready to use, can be stored with batteries (lithium CR 2032) for 10 years
- Bright white lighting (26 lumens up to 29 meters) allows you to move around easily in the dark
- For emergency situations, the red LED allows you to be seen from a distance (300 meters for 30 hours)
- Locking on/off switch designed to prevent accidental operation
- Resists extreme temperatures: -30° C to +60° C
- Waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes (IP 67)
- Weight: 27 g
- Technology: STANDARD LIGHTING
- Beam pattern: wide
- Energy: 2 lithium CR2032 batteries (included)
- Watertightness: IP 67 (waterproof to -1 meter for 30 minutes)
- Certification(s): CE, ATEX (Ex II 3 GD Ex ic IIC T6, Ex tD A22, IP 68 T85 °C)
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.