Furygans new children's range solves the problem of finding decent, protective garments for young-bike lovers. The Kid and Junior leather suits offer the same high quality as our adult clothing, so you can be sure your child is protected
- Main external material : 1.4mm leather, strong,flexible and High Tenacity bi-stretch..
- Aramid fiber reinforcementon the hips and seat toimprove leather resistance and delay heat transmission caused by abrasion.
- Homologated D3O protectors for elbows, shoulders and knees (1621-1 level 1)
- Area exposed to tearing in a crash situation are reinforced with triple stitching.
- A fit specifically designed foryoung children and teenagers.
- Racing sleeves. Equiped with high-tenacity bi-stretch assembled with the triple stitching technique. Thisnew sleeve offers more comfort.
- New legs and knees design derived form our GP racers suit. For even more comfort and ease of movement on the bike
- Large leather stretches behind the shoulders, the elbows, theback and the knees for a high-end comfort, ergonomicsand mobility on the bike
- Neoprene inserts on collar and the wrists.
- Endurance Furygan Sliders, for a soft feeling but a long durability.
- Official suit of the French Yamaha PW Academy
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.