The unassuming Grizzly is actually a high-performance jacket that’s perfectly suited to adventurous rides. Part of our Cold Master range, this ergonomically designed, technically accomplished jacket can weather any winter.
- The Grizzly is CE homologated as PPE.
- Outter shell: a combination of high tenacity polyester and cotton for maximum abrasion resistance and unbeatable comfort.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan’s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE approved protectors for elbows and shoulders.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with the"Central Back" (level 1) and "Full Back" (level 2) D3O back protectors, available as added options.
- Removable high thermicity Thermolite padded lining
- featuring aluminium and wind stopping inserts on the chest. Mesh at armpits to ease heat dissipation. Equiped with a high collar
- that can be removed depending on the warmth.
- Specific internal technical lining, warm, waterproof, and breathable.
- Furygan "Winter flap”: inside the garment, on the front, a part of the thermal lining, can be deployed to offer an additional thermal protection against the cold on the chest area.
- Adjusters at the wrists, and hips
- Six pockets. Four outside (including a credit card pocket)and two inside.
- Removable hood.