PRODUCT DESCRIPTION FURYGAN MALCOM
The iconic textile jacket issued to the U.S. Air Force and Navy pilots was the blueprint for the Malcolm?s design, though we?ve incorporated everything you?d expect rom a top-quality motorcycle jacket. A lightweight, stylish option for riding around town.
- Ma lcolm is C E homolog ated as PPE.
- Main external material : coated polyester for abrasion and water resistancy.
- Furygan Skin Protect lining approved by Furygan?s R&D (Motion Lab) to reinforce textile products in terms of tearing and abrasion resistance.
- D3O CE protectors for shoulders and elbows,which offer full protectionwithout restricting comfortand freedom of movement.
- The back protector pocket is compatible with D30´s"Central Back" (level 1) and"Full Back" (level 2) backprotector, available as anadded option.
- Removable, thermal padded lining. Mesh panels at armpits to ease heat dissipation.
- Internal Polymesh technical lining, waterproof, breathable, light and pleasant to wear.
- Central flap under the main zip in order to create a barrier against wind and rain.
- Five pockets (four outside including a credit card pocket on the arm and one inside).
- Adjustable at the waist and wrists.
- Soft and comfortable, the external material of the Malcolm has in additionwindproof properties
- Removable CE protectors for shoulders and elbows