- The Coburn jacket from Furygan is made from soft, premium Douglas leather and is straight cut fit.
- There is a skin protect lining in key areas for added abrasion and tear resistance.
- Removable D3O armour is included for the elbows and shoulders.
- There is a pocket for a D3O L1 or L2 back protector too.
- The seams are triple stitched and the lining is made from Coolon, which gives the jacket breathability and absorbs excess moisture.
- The leather has been treated for waterproofing so you won't be caught out if you get caught in a shower.
- There are four pockets in total (three outside, on inside).
- Stretch panels are included behind the shoulders for extra comfort and range-of-motion. There are also adjustable tabs on the waist.
- Made from soft, Douglass leather
- Straight cut fit
- D3O armour is included for the elbows and shoulders
- Seams are triple stitched
- Lining made from Coolon
- Leather waterproof treated
- Four pockets in total (three outside, on inside)
- Stretch panels behind shoulders
- Adjustable waist
* Sizes run small in this brand
Pay over time with Klarna
We’ve partnered with Klarna to provide you with an easy-to-use, revolving line of credit that allows you to spread your purchases over time with convenient, stress-free low APR financing offers.
Select "Klarna" as your payment option at checkout, answer a few simple questions and get an instant decision.
0.00% APR for 6 months
if paid in full*
*Interest will be charged to your account from the transaction posting date at 19.99% APR if the purchase balance is not paid in full by the end of the 6 month promo period. Minimum monthly payment required. Additional payments may be required to pay off purchase before promotion expires.
It’s simple and easy
You’ll get an instant decision on whether you're approved with just simple information. No bank account or credit card required.
Safe and secure
Klarna uses modern safeguards and security to protect your information and prevent unauthorized purchases. Zero Fraud Liability with Klarna’s Buyer Protection policy. Find out more about Klarna’s buyer protection.
Payments on Klarna.com
You can review your latest purchases and settle your monthly statement at any time by logging into your Klarna account at www.klarna.com. If you need further assistance you can contact the Klarna customer care team for free.